Friday 1 February 2013

QUESTION 2.

HOW EFFECTIVE IS THE COMBINATION OF YOUR MAIN PRODUCT ( VIDEO) AND YOUR ANCILLARY TEXTS? (DIGIPAK & ADVERTISMENT)

I think that my ancillary work and my video fairly well together. In our music video we had a variety of backgrounds which goes well with our "space" theme because we mostly filmed in the dark and we had bright effective colours in the dark too.





this is my digipak cover , this compliments the filming we have done in the dark and the colours of the water in Granary

The audience will have a clear understanding of the connection between my digipak and my video because of my star and the way theme is set out and the colours and ect.

i think the audience maybe attracted to my digipak because it is colourful and eyecatching .

My ancillary work is fairly okay, however i do honestly think i could haver done way better.

my full outside digipak

avdertisement

inside of my digipak

No comments:

Post a Comment